SEARCH FOR MR and MS PICTURE PERFECT
welcome to picture perfect the website
pls. log in for full acces
welcome to picture perfect the website
pls. log in for full acces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
♥️JOIN OUR GROUP at FACEBOOK JOIN♥️ HERE

Enjoy my rendition of When There Was Me and You...Dedicated to the FPP family especially the mentioned ones...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jmangelo
HEAD MODERATOR
HEAD MODERATOR
jmangelo

Enjoy my rendition of When There Was Me and You...Dedicated to the FPP family especially the mentioned ones... Empty
PostSubject: Enjoy my rendition of When There Was Me and You...Dedicated to the FPP family especially the mentioned ones...   Enjoy my rendition of When There Was Me and You...Dedicated to the FPP family especially the mentioned ones... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:47 pm

Dedication to my Facebook Picture Perfect Family
Enjoy my 1st singing video record! This is dedicated to all the FPP Family... If you have any commendations after watching this video, I'm welcome to open and appreciate it.

Please post any commendations or comments regarding my video here.

Last edited by jmangelo on Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fbmultiplyteenidol.niceboards.net/
0o0markz0o0
Advance Member
Advance Member
0o0markz0o0

Enjoy my rendition of When There Was Me and You...Dedicated to the FPP family especially the mentioned ones... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enjoy my rendition of When There Was Me and You...Dedicated to the FPP family especially the mentioned ones...   Enjoy my rendition of When There Was Me and You...Dedicated to the FPP family especially the mentioned ones... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:24 am

Laughing.gif" alt="LOL" longdesc="61" />
nice :]]

next time sama kau ni idolphin gawa ng music cover, ganda boses nun ih ayiie ahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.markzzz.tk
daphne06
ADMIN
ADMIN
daphne06

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy my rendition of When There Was Me and You...Dedicated to the FPP family especially the mentioned ones...   Enjoy my rendition of When There Was Me and You...Dedicated to the FPP family especially the mentioned ones... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:28 am

ai hndi ako marunong kumanta igagamba..

boses kokak ako.. tongue
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/daphne06
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enjoy my rendition of When There Was Me and You...Dedicated to the FPP family especially the mentioned ones...   Enjoy my rendition of When There Was Me and You...Dedicated to the FPP family especially the mentioned ones... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enjoy my rendition of When There Was Me and You...Dedicated to the FPP family especially the mentioned ones...
Page 1 of 1