SEARCH FOR MR and MS PICTURE PERFECT
welcome to picture perfect the website
pls. log in for full acces
welcome to picture perfect the website
pls. log in for full acces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
♥️JOIN OUR GROUP at FACEBOOK JOIN♥️ HERE

You can post your comments and suggestions or PM me if you want to join after reading this announcement...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jmangelo
HEAD MODERATOR
HEAD MODERATOR
jmangelo

You can post your comments and suggestions or PM me if you want to join after reading this announcement... Empty
PostSubject: You can post your comments and suggestions or PM me if you want to join after reading this announcement...   You can post your comments and suggestions or PM me if you want to join after reading this announcement... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:04 am

FPP Members...

Want to be part of the 1st joint search on Facebook?
Well whether you have experienced being part of this search, or this is your 1st time to see any search, then better join the search entitled:

"Facebook-Multiply Teen Idol: Battle of Teens 2010"

Want to join? Here's how:

Steps:
1. Join the group and upload a picture of you.

2. Make sure that your picture has your name on it (inside the picture)! Step 2 is optional!

3. When you have uploaded your pic, simply indicate in the caption or comment box your name, age and your email address. Make sure that you meet the qualifications in this teaser.

4. We will be accepting entries continuously until such searchee count will reach 60. After 60 entries, it shall be included in the Second Season of Facebook-Multiply Teen Idol Search.

5. Multiply Big Brother will check on your pictures. If your entries are accepted, you will be qualified in the Top 24. Announcement and posting of the official Top 24 entries will be done as soon as Multiply Big Brother has picked his 24 candidates.

6. Voting shall start after the posting of the Top 24. Voting shall be in text by typing in "IN" or "OUT". IN meaning you want your favorite searchee to be in the Top 18. OUT meaning you want the searchee to be part of the Bottom 6. The voting will run for 2 weeks. The Bottom 6 with the most number of OUT's will be eliminated from the 1st Round. In the 2nd Round, among the 18, choose by typing in "IN" or "OUT" on the searchee's pic that you want to be part of the Magic 6. The Magic 6 will be attempting the final round, wherein the Magic 6 will be battling for the crown to be as the 1st Teen Idol Winner. The 1st Teen Idol Winner shall be based on the following criteria:
Number of IN's from the voters - 60%
Appearance of the Magic 6 Searchee - 25%
Multiply Big Brother's rating - 15%
Total - 100%

In the FB-Multiply Teen Idol Search Season 1, you will never be running out of twists and turns. Find out as soon as the Top 24 is posted.

So those who want to join the "Facebook-Multiply Teen Idol: Battle of Teens 2010", start uploading your pics now!

Here's the link leading to the Facebook's FB-Multiply Teen Idol Season 1 Group Site:
Facebook Teen Idol Season 1
Back to top Go down
http://fbmultiplyteenidol.niceboards.net/

You can post your comments and suggestions or PM me if you want to join after reading this announcement...
Page 1 of 1