SEARCH FOR MR and MS PICTURE PERFECT
welcome to picture perfect the website
pls. log in for full acces
welcome to picture perfect the website
pls. log in for full acces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
♥️JOIN OUR GROUP at FACEBOOK JOIN♥️ HERE

Please Read If You Want To Request...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BeLLe PoT
Graphics Team
Graphics Team
BeLLe PoT

Please Read If You Want To Request... Empty
PostSubject: Please Read If You Want To Request...   Please Read If You Want To Request... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 10:45 am

Ok To Make It Short.... If you Want To make a request.... there's an instruction how to make a request on first page... how can i make you one if i don't know what i'am going to do with you're sig?... makes sense?

Don't post "Pagawa ako." If You want one... give me details ok?... like what is the render or pic em gonna use... (i recommend that you give me you're own render/pic) What text em gonna put on you're sig?...

I'm not flaming you guys but please next time if you are making a request... follow the instructions or just give me details ok?...

GFX Master
-BeLLe Smile
Back to top Go down

Please Read If You Want To Request...
Page 1 of 1